Pages

Thursday 24 February 2011

Further WIP

Done a little more work on the TFF Orc. highlighted the skin up and blocked in belts and straps, put some shade colour to the purple.

Method (continued from prev post):
Skin: So I started highlighting the skin with 50/50Goblin Green and Golden Yellow then 25/75 same colours, next came the same mix as before but adding in Skull White so 25/75/25 Goblin Green/Golden Yellow/Skull White, then I added more Skull White to the mix and only painted on the highest areas (brows, cheeks, knuckles).
Belt, Straps and Boots: All I've done so far is paint them flat Bestial Brown but I'll wash them Devlan Mud then add some Bleached Bone to the Bestial Brown and highlight them up!
Purple: Not done much here either, just painted all the areas to be purple with a mix 50/50 Liech Purple/Chaos Black.




 Back Picture!

By the next update hopefully I'll have the purple mostly done and have made some progress into the white.

1 comment:

  1. My one suggestion so far would be to use your flash. Currently the photos are a little dark, and its a little hard to make out the colour differentiation in the highlights.

    ReplyDelete