Pages

Monday 21 February 2011

TFF Legacy Team WIP

Thought I'd best start posting some stuff.

So here's the 1st of my WIP pictures of an Orc Lineman that I'm doing for the TalkFantasyFootball 2011 Legacy Team, link http://www.talkfantasyfootball.org

Here he is! He has had his base dipped in sand, to simulate an earthy texture. I undercoated him as I do all my models with white spray paint. In this picture I've already blocked out the areas of him I want to be purple and his skin which will be a light green colour.















2nd picture. Now I've painted the base to look like earth, might need to darken it back a bit. I've painted the metal areas: helmet, buckles, toecaps and wristband with the same drybrushing technique that I used to do the base. His skin is now green but will need a few more layers of highlighting before it's as light as I want it.












That's it for now. More soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment